Stärke Speedster - Base Conversion without donor car starting at $69k*. $2500 Build Deposit
ONCE YOUR DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED WE WILL SCHEDULE A DESIGN MEETING WITH YOU AND DEVELOP A CUSTOMIZED SPEEDSTER RENDERING TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS. ONCE COMPLETE WE WILL GENERATE A BUILD AGREEMENT FOR YOU TO REVIEW AND ONCE SIGNED YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE COST.
IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CHOOSE NOT TO STAY ON OUR BUILD RESERVATION LIST WE WILL REFUND 100% OF YOUR BUILD RESERVATION DEPOSIT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. OUR CURRENT BUILD TIME IS ESTIMATED AT 120 DAYS. THE EARLIER YOU RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN LINE THE SOONER YOU WILL GET YOUR STÄRKE REVOLUTION SPEEDSTER. OUR PRICING CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
The Stärke Revolution Speedster was born out of our collective passion to create a classic, iconic body design reminiscent of the roadster's from the 1950's and combine it with the modern day performance and comfort we all demand. In a painstaking process, spanning the course of a year and half and thousands of man hours, the first ever Stärke Revolution Speedster was born. Conceptualized and designed by Wade Morrison, this one-of-a-kind masterpiece was brought to life by a dedicated team of some of the most talented master craftsman and fabricators in the world. Meticulously sculpted and fabricated by hand, the bespoke Stärke Revolution Speedster is unlike any other sports car on the road. With it's striking, timeless, iconic styling it's exudes an extraordinary level of class and personal style. The Stärke Revolution Speedster makes a stunning statement with it's flawless, vintage details and striking beauty from every angle.
The Stärke Revolution Speedster is a bespoke, handcrafted, vintage inspired, body & interior custom conversion created by Stärke Automotive and designed to fit a 1997-2012 Porsche® Boxster®. Made to exacting standards, each Speedster we fabricate is a unique work of art, custom built by our team of skilled craftsman, many with over twenty-five years experience. By combining the iconic, hand sculpted Stärke Revolution Speedster body with a stellar, mid-engine, state-of-the-art, German engineered chassis results in the perfect symphony of vintage style and thrilling, modern day performance. It's sure to satisfy even the most demanding automobile enthusiast. With up to 325 horsepower on tap, powerful 4 wheel oversized disc brakes and a close ratio manual transmission or a modern, dual clutch transmission you'll find each drive to be an incredible journey. Not to mention the Stärke Revolution Speedster offers modern day conveniences like a power folding top, power windows, air conditioning, dual cup holders and state-of-the-art acoustics from an available Bose® Stereo. Plus, you get the added peace of mind of being able to have your Stärke Revolution Speedster serviced at nearly any auto dealer or service center.
So, if you've been dreaming of what it would be like to own an iconic, classic Speedster... your time has arrived. The Stärke Revolution Speedster is everything you could have wished for and so much more. It is, hands down the ultimate Speedster, sure to satisfy all of your desires. Unlike a classic car there are no limitations to your travels. With a Stärke Revolution Speedster you can drive across town or across the country in whatever adventure awaits you. And, one thing is for certain, the Stärke Revolution Speedster is always in style... from the local coffee shop to the concours lawn, you'll always be the center of attention. Stärke... drive the dream, live the adventure.
The Stärke Revolution Speedster is our base model custom build that pays tribute to the original sports cars of the 1950's. The base model pricing does not include a 1997-2012 Porsche® Boxster® donor car. You can provide the donor car or we can locate on your behalf. The Boxster® has a state-of-the-art, mid engine chassis with a standard 2.7 liter, 217hp to an optional 3.2 liter, 320 hp direct fuel injection engine depending on what year you choose. They also offer a standard 5 or 6 speed or automatic transmission. They feature a power top, power windows, air conditioning, ABS. We also offer optional performance exhaust and additional performance upgrades. The ability to customize a Stärke Revolution Speedster is as far as your imagination can take you. Choose from modern or vintage factory paint colors to an optional custom paint to sample color. Choose your pattern, color and leather or fabric for the custom seat inserts. You can also select the color of the carpet and upgrade the convertible top in either black, grey, tan, navy or red. We build each individual Stärke Revolution Speedster to each individual customer.
STÄRKE REVOLUTION SPEEDSTER CS STANDARD FEATURES: Starting at $69K*. Price Does not include Porsche® Boxster® donor car.
Proudly handcrafted in Scottsdale, AZ
EXTERIOR STANDARD FEATURES
- Extensive, re-body conversion to the exclusive, bespoke, handmade Starke Revolution Speedster CS body design
- Expert installation of Revolution Speedster body conversion of entire vehicle exterior
- Custom, hand laminated composite fiberglass body panels.
- Custom hand laminated hood, doors and rear decklid
- Custom molded-in dual side air intake vents
- Meticulous hand welded body panel sub frame with reinforced attachment points.
- Meticulous body panel fitment and gap consistency
- Expert Quality, Class A automotive prime and finish on all body panels and interior jambs of doors, hood, and rear trunk.
- Show quality, two stage, state-of-the-art paint finish. Cut and buff and hand polished to a mirror shine.
- Your choice of 8 factory paint colors is included. Optional factory colors or paint to sample color match (price depends on custom color selected).
WHEEL & BODY TRIM STANDARD FEATURES
- Stärke Custom CNC 6061 Aluminum 18" wheels in "wide five" vintage style
- Your choice of custom "Baby Moon" chrome hubcaps or without
- Your choice of painted, polished or chromed finish
- Michelin Pilot Sport Tires
- Choose Chrome, Black or Body Color for dual roll bars
- Choose Chrome, Black or Body Color for body side molding trim
- Choose Custom Chrome, Brushed Aluminum or Body Color finish to windshield surround
- Choose Chrome, Black or Body Color for side air vents interior accent
- Custom front and rear bumpers with chrome inset deco trim
- Choose with our without chrome bumper guards
- Custom high intensity Xenon headlights
- Custom CNC 6061 Aluminum headlight bezel surround
- Custom CNC 6061 Aluminum from grills
- Custom CNC chrome Speedster insignia on rear decklid and side panels
- Custom emblems for hood and rear decklid
INTERIOR STANDARD FEATURES
- Custom Stärke Speedster embroidered premium floor mats
- Custom Stärke Speedster Aluminum, Chrome or Gold interior badging
- Premium, shift knob in wood, aluminum, black or leather wrapped
- Premium, hand stitched leather wrapped steering wheel
- Custom embroidered, front and rear carpeted trunk mats
Stärke SPEEDSTER BASE MODEL OPTIONS:
1. Custom, Full Leather, Driver & Passenger Seats: Includes the finest leather and meticulous craftsmanship. Includes covering the entire seats front and back in the pattern, leather and stitching color of your choice. Upgrade cost: 4K
2. Custom, Full Leather, Right and Left Door Panels: Includes the finest leather and meticulous craftsmanship. Includes covering the entire door panel in the pattern, leather or leather and fabric with the stitching color of your choice. Upgrade cost: 3k
3. Custom painted lower dash & console. Custom painted to match exterior color. Upgrade cost: 3k
4. Custom Full Leather Interior: Includes Seats, Door Panels, Dash & more: Includes the finest leather and meticulous craftsmanship. Includes covering the entire seats front and back, upper dash, door panels, steering wheel, shift knob, and hand brake lever. You choose the pattern, leather and stitching color. Choose from over 15 colors. Upgrade cost: 15k
5. Custom Speedster inspired convertible top: In your choice of canvas colors. Upgrade cost: 10k
- Custom modified convertible top to simulate vintage Speedster side window profile
- Fully power convertible top operates at the touch of a button
- New custom fit, German A5 fabric top with best-in-class durability
- Choose top fabric colors in Black, Grey, Navy, Tan, Red or White
- Custom molded glass rear window with excellent visual clarity
6. LED Headlights with Daytime Halo Running Lights. Ultra bright white LED Headlights with custom made SMD Halo. Upgrade Cost: 3k
7. Partial Wood Interior Trim: Includes wood steering wheel, shift knob and hand brake lever. Available in light or dark wood. Upgrade cost: 4k
8. Complete Wood Interior Trim: Includes wood steering wheel, dash trim, door handle trim, door handle, shift knob and hand brake lever. Available in light or dark wood. Upgrade cost: 8k
9. Carbon Fiber Speedster Body Upgrade: For the ultimate in light weight and stiffness, choose our hand laid Carbon Fiber body upgrade. Meticulous hand lay up using premium grade carbon fiber. Upgrade cost: 30k
If you want the ultimate Speedster there is simply no comparison to the Stärke Revolution Speedster CS. Many of the Replica Speedsters currently on the market today use outdated frames or a welded frame based on 1950's engineering and an outdated engine. Make no mistake, you're not getting anything close to Stuttgart quality parts. The Stärke Revolution Speedster is the only Modern era Vintage style, bespoke, handcrafted Speedster body styling upgrade that is available exclusively for a Porsche® Boxster®. So, if you value German engineering and high quality there is no substitute for a Stärke. At Stärke we also custom CNC machine many exterior trim components out of T6061 Aluminum in the USA and hand polish and finish these parts. Our standards are to strive for Stuttgart level quality in everything we do,
Stärke Speedster. It's not a replica, it's a revolution.
*Price does not include a Porsche® Boxster® donor car. Our pricing and specifications can change at any time.
**Power and transmission specifications are determined by Porsche® Boxster® donor car purchased by customer.
Stärke is an independent company and is not affiliated to, or endorsed by or otherwise part of Porsche AG or any other affiliated company. The Porsche wordmark and crests are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c.F. Porsche AG and may not be used without the express written permission of Porsche®.